The REAPR 11002 TAC Boot Knife is a dagger like no other. Designed for stealth operations, its double edge stainless steel blade has a black oxide coated finish to minimize reflectivity. Plus, the versatile sheath design allows multiple options for covert carry. When life calls for a tactical response, take it on with REAPR by Sheffield.
4-3/4"e; Double Edge Stainless Steel Precision Blade, Black Oxide Coated to Minimize Reflectivity
Rugged yet Lightweight Hi-Grip Fiberglass Filled TPR Molded Handle for Comfort and Optimum Cutting Leverage
Durable, Lightweight Nylon-web Sheath with Molded Scabbard for Covert Carry (Boot, Belt, or Over-the-Shoulder)
Overall Length: 9"e; (330 mm); Handle: 4-1/4"e; (107 mm)
- ULTIMATE SURVIVAL KNIFE: The Fixed-blade tactical boot dagger knife is the perfect self protection knife. Use while camping, hunting, as a fighting knife or pack in survival gear.
- THE BLADE: 4.75 inch 420 stainless steel blade; Sharp out of the package, dual-edged with a black-oxide finish for easy cleaning and rust resistance.
- THE GRIP: 4.25 inch rugged hi-grip fiberglass-filled TPR handle for non-slip comfort and control
- THE CARRY: 1680D above military-grade Ballistic Nylon web sheath with ABS injected molded insert; 9 inch overall length; Sword hilt built in for added control, lanyard hole for extra carry option.
- A Tactical Knife for any situation: The Tac Boot concealed knife with sheath is the perfect combat knife for when you need it the most.