Cold Steel Bushman 7"e; Fixed Blade Knife
Blade Length: 7"e;
Blade Thickness: 3/32"e; (2.5mm)
Blade Steel: SK-5 High Carbon
Sheath: Secure-Ex Plastic with Ferrocerium Fire Steel Attached
Weight: 10.1 oz.
- Available in two blade styles (Standard and Bowie point) both feature curved blades that are ideal for skinning and a multitude of bushcraft chores.
- Both come complete with a Secure-Ex sheath which houses a high-quality Ferrocerium Fire Steel.
- Unlike the majority of hollow handled knives, there is no joint or seam between the blades and handles, instead the Bushman’s blade and handles are cold forged out of a single piece of SK-5 high carbon steel.
- The resulting knives are expertly heat-treated and tempered to RC54 and, when subjected to our tests, have withstood over two tons of pressure on their blade/handle transition.
- Every Bushman has been carefully ground to an extra thin edge, and then honed and buffed by hand until razor sharp.
- Blade Length: 7″
- Steel: SK-5 High Carbon
- NEW Secure-Ex Sheath With Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Ferrocerium Fire Steel