Cold Steel 4"e; AD-10 Drop Point Folding Pocket Knife
Blade Thickness: 3.8mm
Blade Length: 4?
Blade Steel: S35VN
Blade Type: Drop Point
Handle Length: 4-7/8?
Handle Material: G-10
Overall Length: 8-3/8?
Additional Features: Ambidextrous Pocket / Belt Clip
Heat-treated, full-length aluminum liners, 3D machined G-10 scales, and oversized pins and bolts
Ambidextrous thumb stud
Dual pocket clips
- PREMIUM, ALL-PURPOSE BLADE: Features an ultra-wide saber ground blade with a sturdy drop point perfect for everyday carry (EDC), a big game hunt, dangerous expedition, or exciting adventure; Made with premium, ultra tough S35VN steel
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IN EVERY SITUATION: Ground thin at the edge and honed to razor sharpness for unprecedented cutting, shearing, and piercing power in a sub 4-inch blade while remaining remarkably resistant to bending, breaking or chipping
- COMFORTABLE, SECURE GRIP: The handle is strong and user-friendly with heat-treated, full-length aluminum liners, 3D machined G-10 scales, and oversized pins and bolts; Fits snugly in the hand due to precise contouring and integral finger guard
- ULTRA-RELIABLE LOCKING MECHANISM: Uses custom knife-maker Andrew Demko’s famous TriAd lock that has been proven over time to be unsurpassed in strength, shock resistance and durability and gives unrivaled protection for your irreplaceable fingers
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: Equipped with an ambidextrous thumb stud and dual pocket clips for lightning quick deployment and convenient carry