Cold Steel 4"e; Max Scout Folding Pocket Knife
Blade Thickness: 4.8mm
Blade Length: 4?
Blade Steel: AUS10A
Blade Type: Drop Point
Handle Length: 6?
Handle Material: Griv-Ex with stainless steel liners and a Griv-Ex back spacer
Overall Length: 10?
Additional Features: Ambidextrous Pocket / Belt Clip
Extra wide, drop point blade
Tri-Ad locking mechanism
- Features an extra wide, drop point blade and stone wash finish, which is identical to the original 4-Max
- Blade made from 5mm thick AUS 10A steel, for strength, toughness and edge holding potential
- Handle made of tough and durable Griv-Ex with stainless steel liners and a Griv-Ex back spacer
- Equipped with Andrew Demko’s ground breaking Tri-Ad locking mechanism which passed every one of our grueling shock and impact tests and then went on to hold 600 lbs of free hanging weight with no damage
- Specifications – Blade Length: 4 inches; Handle Length: 6 inches; Weight: 10.2 ounces