Cold Steel 3.5"e; AD-15 Folding Pocket Knife (Black)
Blade Thickness: 3.8mm
Blade Length: 3-1/2?
Blade Steel: S35VN
Blade Type: Spear Point with False Edge & Jimping on Spine
Handle Length: 5?
Handle Material: G-10
Overall Length: 8-1/2?
Additional Features: Ambidextrous Pocket / Belt Clip
Saber ground spear point blade comes with a false edge and includes jimping on the spine
Bottom portion of the handle has 3D-machined G-10 scales mated to steel liners, while the upper portion of the handle, called the "e;yoke"e; is crafted from a 3D-machined 6061 aluminum billet that includes an integral back spacer which conceals a strong compression spring
- RELIABLE AND USER-FRIENDLY: The most comfortable, user friendly, sub 4-inch tactical folder we’ve ever made! Modeled after Andrew Demko’s patented original, it offers ambidextrous operation and opens and closes with one hand
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BLADE: The saber ground spear point blade comes with a false edge and includes jimping on the spine to assure great piercing ability and edge control when precision cutting is required; Made with premium, ultra tough S35VN steel
- UNIQUE HYBRID HANDLE: The bottom portion of the handle has 3D-machined G-10 scales mated to steel liners, while the upper portion, called the “yoke”, is crafted from a 3D-machined 6061 aluminum billet
- FAMOUS SCORPION LOCK: Designed by expert knife maker Andrew Demko, the Scorpion Lock is virtually immune from failure since it is held securely by constant pressure from the compression spring with support from the user’s grip
- SMOOTH AND EASY TO DEPLOY: To open the knife, simply engage the thumb stud and watch the yoke rise up until it falls snugly into a deep notch cut in the blade’s tang