A popular knife with Military and Law Enforcement Personnel, Fire and Rescue crews as well as civilians who appreciate a hardworking, dependable tool for any occasion. Sharp as a scalpel and tough as a tank, the Recon Series is available with 2 and 4 inch blades, and every facet of their construction has been over engineered to make them as strong, durable and effective as humanly possible. These Cold Steel classics are thin, light, razor sharp and amazingly strong! Both models in this diverse series feature our world renowned Tri-Ad lock, making them almost impervious to shock and keeping your precious fingers safe from harm when using your knife in even the most taxing conditions. From the sturdy little workhorse that is our Micro series to the beastly cutting power of our classic Recon series- whatever your mission, the Recon I is there for you!
- GREAT FOR THE TOUGHEST JOBS: The Recon 1 is a popular knife with Military and Law Enforcement Personnel, Fire and Rescue crews and civilians and is trusted to perform in even the toughest jobs and the most taxing conditions
- PREMIUM STEEL: Blade is made with 4034SS steel with a Tuff-Ex coating for durabilty
- COMFORTABLE, SECURE GRIP: Tough and durable Griv-Ex handle material provides a secure and comfortable grip in all conditions
- ULTRA-RELIABLE LOCKING MECHANISM: Features custom knife-maker Andrew Demko’s famous TriAd lock that has been proven over time to be unsurpassed in strength, shock resistance and durability and gives unrivaled protection for your irreplaceable fingers
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight – 1.1 ounces; Blade Length – 2 inches; Handle Length – 2 3/8 inches; Overall Length – 4 3/8 inches
- Sport type: Tactical & Military